PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : IQARUS Down time? 4 hours now

EasyNetworks
01/07/06, 19:32
We have like 6 servers are iqarus. few of them down for 3-4 hours now.
we tried call/email and nothing. no response at all.

Some one knows whats going on?

some got his servers down too at iqarus now?

thank you,
Joshua

Ecatel
01/07/06, 19:39
Hello,

Plase contact me in PB or noc@iqarus.net so we can help u ASAP.
There are no known network issues.

EasyNetworks
01/07/06, 20:09
are you sure its not network issues?

it seems that almost all servers on A14N04 is not reachable since same second and untill now still not reachable.

are your sure your A14N04 switch/router is fine?

Ecatel
01/07/06, 20:12
All systems are working 100%. There are no switch or router issues. I checked switch A14N04 also and its working properly. Please provide me your details in PM or e-mail and we solve your problem ASAP.

EasyNetworks
01/07/06, 20:31
maybe you dont see from local. give me sone server on these switch that online for you. and i will try ping it now.

Ecatel
01/07/06, 20:34
Please provide me your details in PM so i can help u.

lifeforms
01/07/06, 21:19
EasyNetworks, this forum is not a helpdesk, please contact bluemedianet privately as he has repeatedly asked you.

EasyNetworks
07/07/06, 11:55
UPDATES:

Just wanted to update that this issue was fixed within good timely manner,The issue was Not on the network or routers. They could not fix it because our client never provided them with the windows admin passwords. After our client provided us with admin password I've contacted noc support and reinier, IQarus logged into the servers of this client and resolved the issues pretty much instant. The down time was due to wrong configuration on the server by the client and IQarus resolved the issues and so far so good :) Thanks again to reinier and his team.

Keep it up body!

janneman
07/07/06, 13:14
@EasyNetworks: stop (ab)using this forum for these kind of issues.
The next time your warning level will be increased.

Topic closed.