PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Kort vraagje

Viperium
05/06/06, 18:47
Een moederbord mATX past die ook gewoon in een Midi tower?

Inforcer
05/06/06, 18:53
If you mean MICRO-ATX then the answer is no. The form factor is entirely different.

Ic3man
05/06/06, 18:54
Een mATX moederbord past in elke normale ATX kast en elke normale mATX kast, dus het antwoord is ja (er vanuit gegaan dat je een atx kast hebt).

Viperium
05/06/06, 18:55
Its a Micro-ATX mainboard so smaller then the Midi tower I thought that if you put the pins that hold the mainbord diffrent the micro would fit in the midi tower.

And new pc's don't need a floppydrive anymore do they?

Inforcer
05/06/06, 19:16
Its a Micro-ATX mainboard so smaller then the Midi tower I thought that if you put the pins that hold the mainbord diffrent the micro would fit in the midi tower.

Hi Viperium,

I owned a MicroATX PC and I base my previous statement on that experience. However, I never attempted to put a mATX board into a Midi/Mini ATX Tower Case. AFAI could see though, the form factor of mATX is different as well. Meaning that all the outlets are in other places then on an ATX form factored motherboard. Should it fit in nevertheless (I highly doubt that), you will at the very least have to leave the back cover panel off and it will look like crap, be noisy and attract a lot of dust :rolleyes:

But you should research the net to gain absolute certainty :)

And new pc's don't need a floppydrive anymore do they?

Nope, thanks god they don't :D

gjtje
05/06/06, 20:13
It fits, so does the backplane, now stop feeding false information. ;)

Every atx bord fits in a midi-atx case except e-atx boards, but you'll only find those in servers or expensive workstations, which don't belong in midi towers anyway. ;)

There is also mini itx which is a formfactor designed by VIA which is something completly different.

joriz
05/06/06, 20:47
Kunnen jullie niet gewoon in Nederlands antwoorden!

een mATX moederbord past inderdaad in meeste ATX kasten. Er zullen vast wel uitzonderingen zijn waar schroefgaten ontbreken. Dus even naar de specs kijken op de website van de fabriekant kan geen kwaad.

Inforcer
05/06/06, 20:58
Kunnen jullie niet gewoon in Nederlands antwoorden!

Sorry, I wish could. I am working on learning dutch so I am asking for your kind consideration and understanding.

DutchTSE
06/06/06, 01:17
Sorry, I wish could. I am working on learning dutch so I am asking for your kind consideration and understanding.
i suggest you talk dutch, some pricks here will correct you all the time ;) haha :D

Apoc
06/06/06, 03:48

If you're working on it, just try your best :) - it doesn't matter if there are errors in your grammer and spelling, native Dutch speakers will read through that. That's actually probably the best way to learn the language fast, trial and error.

Inforcer
06/06/06, 16:00
If you're working on it, just try your best :) - it doesn't matter if there are errors in your grammer and spelling, native Dutch speakers will read through that. That's actually probably the best way to learn the language fast, trial and error.

Yes I know what you mean and you are right, under normal circumstances. Problem is, I did not yet learn any dutch and me understanding it is not an effort achieved through learning the language but because of the multiple languages I speak that dutch has its roots in. Therefore I can understand it perfectly, especially when written, but I am absolutely unable to start talking or writing in it. Same goes for italian, which I understand due to my latin and french capabilities. But don't ask me to write a single sentence... I couldn't :o

Ik kun niet Nederlands praten of schrijven maar ik probeer mijn best.

D. ter Horst
06/06/06, 16:27
We can understand the last sentence ;) If u would mention you're a native english speaker (or whatever you are) I dont think you will hear anybody complain about your English

Om on-topic te posten. Het pas dus wel :) De plaatsen van de schroeven zijn gewoon hetzelfde als bij een full-size ATX bord. Je hebt alleen wat ruimte over aan de onderkant ;)

Inforcer
06/06/06, 23:02
We can understand the last sentence ;) If u would mention you're a native english speaker (or whatever you are) I dont think you will hear anybody complain about your English

Check my Profile now ;)

Branche: Native English Speaker

Apoc
07/06/06, 00:20

Apparently you can - if you write like that, it'll improve with time.

Wen aai startud too speek inglish, I kouldnt spel tings out vewy niseli eeder:)

DutchTSE
07/06/06, 01:09
Apparently you can - if you write like that, it'll improve with time.

Wen aai startud too speek inglish, I kouldnt spel tings out vewy niseli eeder:)
When i started to speak english i couldn;t spell things out very nicely either ;)?

@ inforcer:
must be
Ik kan niet Nederlands praten of schrijven maar ik doe mijn best

;)

gjtje
07/06/06, 01:25
I think it's geen instead of niet and noch instead of of, unless you aren't sure wether it's speaking or writing you can't do. ;)

ypsun
07/06/06, 02:50
Het past!