PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Is Easydedicated dead?? help! [Is Easydedicated dode?? hulp! ]

dkainer
14/09/05, 07:25
Sorry - i speak english but i will also put the silly online translation.

Easydedicated server has been down for 4 days and I can't contact them at all - no emails, no phone, nothing!

does anyone have the same problem and know what is wrong at easydedicated?

regards
david
-----------
Droevig - ik spreek het Engels maar ik zal ook de dwaze online
vertaling zetten.
De server van Easydedicated is neer 4 dagen geweest en ik kan hen bij
allen contacteren niet - geen e-mail, geen telefoon, niets!
heeft weten iedereen het zelfde probleem en wat bij easydedicated
verkeerd is?
achting
David

XBL
14/09/05, 08:16
There are a lot of problems at EasyDedicated, as far as I know. I can't give you full info, but hopefully someone else on this forum will know the whole story. If you can read Dutch, you can click the 'zoek' (search) button on top of the page to search for 'easydedicated'.

Here's another english topic about ed: click (http://www.webhostingtalk.nl/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75238&highlight=easydedicated).

Good luck,

Jochem

dkainer
14/09/05, 08:19
Thanks Jochem,

actually, i found in another forum that Easy Dedicated are actually dead. They are no longer operating and there is a lot of angry customers (me included).

boony
14/09/05, 19:33
sad to hear that a company just stops without informing their customers

ju5t
14/09/05, 19:41
Can't agree more about the silly translation ;)

Anyway to shorten things up for you, EasyDedicated, a subsidiary of InterXS, moved or are moving everything to last mentioned, from Redbus to InterXion (so a different physical location). From what I know there are no known official status updates from EasyDedicated nor from InterXS which leaves you pretty much standing in the blue right now.

If a customer of EasyDedicated can summarize it a bit more detailed then please do as I'm just an outsider. And frankly I'm not going to read all topics about it in detail as I gave up with that months ago.