PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : German Domain with Dutch Provider

applespd
04/09/05, 17:48
I received a website from a frend for a Holandisch provider. He hosts his site almost a year there and says it's he likes it.
Can more people tell me info about MKEweb.? I find little information about it.
His hosting price is OK but his .de domain price is very high.
Is it fast and support?
Do you have other good providers in Holland not very expensive? My site is international and I think Holland has better internet with America then Deutschland. English support is ok but German is better.

AlfaHosting
04/09/05, 21:25
Origineel geplaatst door applespd
I received a website from a frend for a Holandisch provider. He hosts his site almost a year there and says it's he likes it.
Can more people tell me info about MKEweb.? I find little information about it.
His hosting price is OK but his .de domain price is very high.
Is it fast and support?
Do you have other good providers in Holland not very expensive? My site is international and I think Holland has better internet with America then Deutschland. English support is ok but German is better.

I think if u are looking for better connections with America, but still want to have good connections to Europe also .. u better host a site on a server located in the UK.

lifeforms
04/09/05, 21:53
If you go to www.webhosters.nl -> "Ervaringen van anderen" you can see what other people have to say about the host. You may need to babelfish it.

MediaServe
05/09/05, 00:16
MKEweb is a good webhoster! But of course, there are many good webhosters in The Netherlands! ;)