PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : easyracks.nl - review

hekri
10/08/05, 20:06
Hello

Maybe someone from thise forum can tell me something about easyracks.nl I want buy server in thise firm.

Someone meybe have server in easyracks.nl and can tell me that network is ok or not, that support is ok or not... I don't want buy dedicated server is leaseweb because they have horrible support...

Or meybe you knows better offer in NL that have Duall Xeons servers.

Thanx anyone who reply thise post :)

XS-24
10/08/05, 20:58
You can ask for an offer on this forum.

http://www.webhostingtalk.nl/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=14

Xerious
10/08/05, 21:42
I don't mean to start a riot (you never know here), but I should be waiting for reviews to appear on independend websites.

They seem to have just started a month ago, and I see for a fact that it are (ex-) employee's of E-Dentify, a company that has not got a good reputation of keeping servers running.
Of course, this does not mean anything and they might be very good, but I should wait or like we say in Dutch. Watch till the cat get's out of the tree!

hekri
10/08/05, 22:12
Xerious

Thanx, you have 100% right :)

ivokox
10/08/05, 23:09
I'm a customer of Easyracks and I can tell you the did a good job!

Wido
10/08/05, 23:28
Origineel geplaatst door Xerious
I don't mean to start a riot (you never know here), but I should be waiting for reviews to appear on independend websites.

They seem to have just started a month ago, and I see for a fact that it are (ex-) employee's of E-Dentify, a company that has not got a good reputation of keeping servers running.
Of course, this does not mean anything and they might be very good, but I should wait or like we say in Dutch. Watch till the cat get's out of the tree! Like he sais.

They don't have the best reputation to keep servers running. They moved from network about three times this year.

cowb
10/08/05, 23:49
Ik ben een klant van E-dentify :) Goedkoop maar je moet er dan ook niet echt veel van verwachten. Ik heb al altijd op een server gezeten waar problemen zijn! Als je geluk hebt zit je daar niet op! Maar ik zit er dus wel jammer genoeg al 2 maal van server verplaatst en 3 maal van netwerk verhuisd! Is wel irritant maar wat doe je eraan :)

Wido
10/08/05, 23:50
Origineel geplaatst door cowb
Ik ben een klant van E-dentify :) Goedkoop maar je moet er dan ook niet echt veel van verwachten. Ik heb al altijd op een server gezeten waar problemen zijn! Als je geluk hebt zit je daar niet op! Maar ik zit er dus wel jammer genoeg al 2 maal van server verplaatst en 3 maal van netwerk verhuisd! Is wel irritant maar wat doe je eraan :) Uh, the TS is english, i don't think he will understand your post.

s2software
11/08/05, 00:02
I really don't understand how you make up that 3 times that we moved from network. We moved our own servers this year from Leaseweb network to the Neoworld network.
We didn't move our servers in any other way this year.

We aren't going to comment on any other of your remarks, such as that we're incapable of keeping servers running fine for a long time, other than that E-Dentify is our budget brand and Easyracks IP Solutions a more high-end solution.

ju5t
11/08/05, 00:04
Moving networks can be caused by several issues. You might want to ask them some technical questions, in english, to determine their level of support. Do this at several times so you're sure they're available at different hours. Might want to give them a call as well. Presumably they're able to answer your questions, if not, well, then you know enough.

Wido
11/08/05, 00:05
Origineel geplaatst door s2software
I really don't understand how you make up that 3 times that we moved from network. We moved our own servers this year from Leaseweb network to the Neoworld network.
We didn't move our servers in any other way this year.

We aren't going to comment on any other of your remarks, such as that we're incapable of keeping servers running fine for a long time, other than that E-Dentify is our budget brand and Easyracks IP Solutions a more high-end solution. Well, we should't start a riot here.

You started at easyDedicated, moved to Leaseweb and then to InstantXS.

And you should know i little more about our servers and how they are running, don't you Paul? We'll keep in touch.

s2software
11/08/05, 00:30
Ah, you meant it in that way, yes, that's correct. Only we're not using InstantXS directly, Neoworld uses InstantXS for local peering routes combined with Abovenet and Teleglobe routes. The rest of the traffic flows through the Neoworld Level(3) uplink.

For the TS: Please e-mail your questions to our sales address, which I think you know allready ;).