:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Send a cashier's check in the
amount of $500.00 USD to:

Toxic Tommy Beef Jerky
PO Box 432
Wadsworth Ohio, 44281

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::

Please pay the amount of ...........................$500.00 USD

This is our standard charge for the receipt of Unsolicited Commercial Email as defined by Oklahoma Statutes Title 15, Section 776.1(A) 1, 2, and 3. (see: http://spamlaws.com/state/ok.html )

This is a demand for payment for the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email to this domain, ToxicTommy.com. Under Oklahoma Statutes you are ALREADY liable for damages in the amount of $25,000.00 MINIMUM. By settling this account NOW you can avoid a hefty judgment against you or your client(s) for the sending of said unlawful and fraudulent email. If you have received multiple emails like this you must remit $500.00 USD per invoice received.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::

If you did not send us an email that qualifies as unlawful under the above cited statute, please disregard this message. The reason you are receiving this email reply is because this email address has been "turned off" due to an onslaught of Unsolicited Commercial Email. If you have a previous relationship with the intended recipient, please contact the recipient by telephone or by some other means to update your email address book.

This invoice is DUE ON RECEIPT. As a result, a finance charge of 1.5% per month will be added to accounts that remain open beyond 10 days. Do not make the mistake of failure to take this invoice seriously. WebGuy prosecutes the senders of unlawful email to the FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Thank you for your prompt payment.

WebGuy Internet Solutions

is er ook een manier om dit soort mails stop te zetten, ik controlleerde eens de catchall, deze zat erbij, ik ga ervan uit dat dit weer een goedkope manier van iemand is om wat dollars te verdienen

TomH
10/06/04, 14:03
klaag hem aan voor het verzenden van spam :)

royen99
10/06/04, 14:05
Deze kon ik nog niet... op zich leuk gevonden :-)
Ik zou er in elk geval geen aandacht aan schenken.

Om ze niet te krijgen bv gewoon je catch-all uitzetten, worden de mails gewoon gebounced. Of bv een custom rule in je anti-spam software maken (als daar de mogenlijkheid toe is)...

Carl<n-media>
10/06/04, 16:27
En wat moeten wij op WHT met dit topic?

Dennis
10/06/04, 16:49
Origineel geplaatst door Carl&lt;n-media&gt;
En wat moeten wij op WHT met dit topic? Ik toch leuk. Meeste webhosters zijn wel geinteresseerd in cyberfraude. Tevens heeft SPAM alles met hosting te maken.

SeppaR
10/06/04, 18:29
+ zo informeer je mensen, dat ze van zo'n bericht niets moeten aantrekken, dat zij niet de enige zijn die dit krijgen, maar meerdere mensen hier last van hebben.
Lijkt me dus zeer nuttig ;)

dreadlock
10/06/04, 21:57
Hi, by receiving this mail i had contact with my lawyer in law and we discuss the matter, his advice was to reply with a bill, so i do, sending unasked bills or spam hich is in this country also forbidden and have an random E-Mail alias where it is send to is also not trustworthy.

From now on each Mail i will receive from you will be filtered and send to abuse@blah blah.cam (edited).

For each attempt i will charge for making hours and efforts a nice bill off $750.00, you can distract your $500.00 from the ammount so leaving you to pay me the ammount off $250.00.

The money can be transfered by bank, creditcard or paypall within 7 working days,

Hope you are informed well

Sincerly Dreadlock

MMMM

possible way to react :)

Carl<n-media>
10/06/04, 22:17
Ik zou nog wel even de spelfouten eruit halen ;). Maar wel een grappig mailtje.

dreadlock
10/06/04, 22:58
heb gelukkig een autoreply op bepaalde adressen, wordt wel makkelijker zo de administratie te doen, hoef alleen de mailste tellen en dan maal 250 te doen, denk dat ik dadelijk eindelijk eens een echte server kan kopen behalve mijn thuisservertje die ik heb

:):):):):):):):)