PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Need to register .NL domain

drmaximus
27/06/03, 18:54
I am an individual living in Canada. Could a local provider who registers .NL domains, please drop me an email, including your annual fees (registration, setup, maintenance, whatever!) and any special terms/conditions.

I will be using my own name servers as I have hosting elsewhere. If you require domain forwarding in order for me to use my own name servers, also include the fee for forwarding. Dank u!

cridea
27/06/03, 19:17
You ask for e-mail but specified not wanting to receive e-mails in your forum profile.

drmaximus
27/06/03, 19:22
Opps, ok, I have removed it, I think. I would like to say that "Ik spreek Nederlands"... but I just started learning it 2 weeks ago so all I can say is that, as well as jij bent erg aardig! Anyway, email is available now, write me!

WebBizz
27/06/03, 20:29
25 EUR/year with your own nameservers.
Forwaring (url or ip and email) for free.

Clearhosting
28/06/03, 00:40
20 EUR/year with your own nameservers.
Forwaring (url or ip and email) for free. :)

4uhosting
28/06/03, 00:49
17,50 EUR/year with own nameservers
forwarding of url and email is included

tom
28/06/03, 01:26
15 EUR with forwarding(mail/url) or your own nameservers.

BUT

we do not register domains on our address.

Web123.nl
28/06/03, 11:24
Dear drmaximus,

I will be using my own name servers as I have hosting elsewhere. If you require domain forwarding in order for me to use my own name servers, also include the fee for forwarding. Dank u!

Annual fee for registering a domainname: 13,75 euro (incl. VAT)
Setupfee: 2,50 euro (incl. VAT)

It is possible to register the domainname on your own nameservers (no extra charge!). If you would like to use forwarding (e-mail and www), the annual fee is 25,- euro (incl. VAT) instead of 13,75.

We register the domainname on our name and address.

Please visit our website for more information (in Dutch only).

xs2
28/06/03, 13:51
Dear drmaximus,

Find below our .NL registration fee's.

14,00 EUR/year with own nameservers
2,00 EUR/year with all forwarding from our nameservers

For more information and advanced whois tool

http://dnrpanel.com

Registration conditions
http://prowebhost.net/index.php?content=dnr_conditions#nl

Registration processing period 6-24 hours.
Payment possible by creditcard, paypal and bank.

Kind regards.

drmaximus
28/06/03, 20:35
Thank you everybody. I will visit the websites of those of you who allow me to register the domain using your address - that is crucial since I live in Canada and do not have a Dutch address. Thanks again.

Openprovider
01/07/03, 15:11
Hi,

You do not need a Dutch address anymore for your ownership. You need a correspondence address that can easily be that of your registrar.
We charge 10 euro a year on Flexservers by the way. You can use your own nameservers of those of your isp.

Regards

Arno Vis

drmaximus
02/07/03, 16:10
Netnation: how would I register domains with flexservers without having a client number/password?