PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Looking for used Cobalt RaQ 4

Anoniem
15/05/03, 05:12
I'm looking to purchase a (used) Cobalt RaQ 4 in the name of a customer. 64 MB RAM and 20 GB HDD is sufficient, although 2x20 GB HDD (RAID) would be preferred.

Please reply here or send your offer to ms2@lightupnet.de

Thanks!
Markus

Savvas
15/05/03, 07:54
I suggest you place your request on webhostingtalk.com since this is a Dutch forum.

But now that you're here I could give you a little tip:
Someone on this forum named beyonder has got about 30 used left, so maybe you should look him up in the forum and send him a message.

Good luck!

Domenico
15/05/03, 12:22
M. Stalder is from Germany and picking up a server in the Netherlands is much more convinient then picking one up in the USA. :)

I think the English language can be used sometimes so go ahead.

Anoniem
15/05/03, 12:55
Origineel geplaatst door Domenico
M. Stalder is from Germany and picking up a server in the Netherlands is much more convinient then picking one up in the USA. :)

Thanks Domenico. At least someone understood why I posted here instead of webhostingtalk.com :-)

Intra: thanks for the hint - I'll contact him.

Regards
Markus

InterXS
15/05/03, 14:15
Take a look at www.sureweb.nl

Beyonder
16/05/03, 02:39
Markus i received your Email request and will come with a quote for you as soon as possible.

15 new servers where shipped in yesterday.

Anoniem
16/05/03, 14:39
Origineel geplaatst door InterXS
Take a look at www.sureweb.nl

Thanks. Unfortunately too expensive. :-(

Regards
Markus

Anoniem
16/05/03, 14:40
Origineel geplaatst door Beyonder
Markus i received your Email request and will come with a quote for you as soon as possible.

15 new servers where shipped in yesterday.

That's great. Wait.. NEW servers? I don't want new servers. :-) Of course, if you should sell them at the price of used ones.. why not ;-)

Regards
Markus

Beyonder
16/05/03, 14:44
mean new as in "new" used servers.

We are less expensive btw.