PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Posting in the ad forums

M. Stalder
02/04/03, 22:14
Hi,

we (lightupNET, Germany) currently have a Dedicated Server special going on, and I would like to promote it in the ad forum. I don't feel like getting flamed again (last time I obviously did something wrong...) I'm asking for assistance (I don't speak a word Dutch): what do I have to do in order to be able to post there?

Thanks,
Markus

superior-is
02/04/03, 22:29
Webhostingtalk.nl is a community were we help eachother in our 'hard' lives as a webhost. ;) Forum rule number one is (loosly translated) that you don't post 'specials' and that's that. You have to contribute and kinda share your experiences as a webhost. I know that's kinda hard if you don't speak the language. I'll guess that we (the moderaters) have to discuss internally what we're going to do.

M. Stalder
02/04/03, 23:07
Thanks! Doesn't "Speciale Aanbiedingen" (a name of one of the ad forums) mean something like "Special offers"? If I compare webhostingtalk.nl to sgwebhostingtalk.com or webhostingtalk.com itself, it seems pretty related to each other when it comes to the forum names. So, and since everyone is posting their offers in that mentioned forum, what is the matter? :-)

Regards
Markus

Domenico
03/04/03, 01:15
What superior means is that we don't allow the first posts from a new member to be just ad postings. You have to be a little bit more active first before you are allowed to post ads in the ads forum.

At the moment nobody can post there before 10 other posts are made.

Is this clear to you now?

M. Stalder
03/04/03, 01:35
Ok, got it. However, as I don't speak Dutch this might be a little hard...

Regards
Markus

Ijsbox
03/04/03, 12:00
Origineel geplaatst door M. Stalder
Ok, got it. However, as I don't speak Dutch this might be a little hard...

well sofar you've posted 5 messages allready, so you're halfway there :)