PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : EPP WHMCS Module for SIDN

krieg05
04/03/10, 00:32
Hello,

I'm small web dev located in sweden would like to offer if anyone interested with WHMCS Module for .NL ?

I've recently developed EPP Modules for .NO and .SE and I saw the documentation from SIDN and its fairly simple to adjust it for .NL

Support features

FINALLY SUPPORT IDN Characters! (öäåÖÄÅ etc) It needs a modified "cart.php" and "functions.php" from Matt to remove the stripping characters.
Register Domain Names
Renew Domain Names
Transfer Domain Names
Modify Contact Details
Manage Name Servers
Register Child Name Servers
Get EPP/Auth/Transfer Key

I am also developing a domain management page (master page) that will be connected to WHMCS system, so you can directly manage all domains from single location.

However, I will need some help in developing it such as more details in any policies like required fields for SIDN etc, and if someone can help me with providing me the SIDN EPP Test account to test the modules I can give discounted price once its done.

Another thing is that I am developing my Own Domain reselling and Management system (www.sdrapp.com) and it has Norid (.NO), .SE (IIS), Realtimeregister.nl and Hexonet.net modules ready. I am looking for companies who would like to give it a try for free once I release the Beta version.

If anyone needs more info for WHMCS Module or SDRA Application please send me an email at

Hermawan.tj[at]Sweebs.se

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Triloxigen
04/03/10, 00:45
I read a couple of days ago that a WHT member already had a EPP mod for SIDN/WHMCS.

(Dennis i think)

krieg05
04/03/10, 00:49
Is his module support the IDN Conversion?

Well, maybe if anyone still interested in this :) I can have it done in couple days once I get the required information.

Thanks

hosting-guy
04/03/10, 09:36
Goedemorgen,

Wij hebben er zelf één ontwikkeld voor WHMCS.
Die draait goed op de meest recente versie van WHMCS.

We have made one ourselfs for WHMCS last version.

Regards/Groeten

Alex

dreamhost_nl
04/03/10, 13:18
Engelstalig of niet... Dit is toch echt een aanbieding m.i. :nono: in een verkeerd forum gedeelte en met te weinig posts.

Triloxigen
04/03/10, 13:26
Dit noem ik geen aanbieding, hij heeft nog niet veel om aan te bieden maar zoekt samenwerking.
Daarnaast kan hij echt niet de taal lezen en bepalen wat een aanbiedingsforum is.

krieg05
04/03/10, 15:24
hello,

as mentioned before what I'm looking for actually if there's anyone would like to help me providing with EPP test account so that I can complete the .NL module.

I do however, would like to offer it once its done. But right now still on progress.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.