PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : worldstream and new problem

alborzgostar
19/11/09, 15:24
it's about World stream company.

we have a server in our panel and we paid it in time but now they delete it from our panel and take it to someone else!

without any mail or warning they took it.

do you think is it ok?
and it's not just one problem, we had another problem with them that can you follow that
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=6485175

Dirkje
19/11/09, 15:38
Copied from WHT.com:

Ok,

I ignored this thread along time but this is getting out of control.

First, Mr. Morteza had invoices which were 2 months too late and thus we disabled his servers. Because of that, his customers came to us complaining why their servers were down. We explained the situation and the administrative reason why we disabled the servers and, of course, the customers weren't happy at all.
One customer (A. G.) was forwarded by myself to Mr. Morteza's business and was also a victim of Mr. Morteza's actions and thus we requested the password of A. G.'s server together with confident information on the server so we could check whether the server was really his. And yes, the server was.

So we transfered the server away from Mr. Morteza's account into A.G.'s account and that's it.

Now Mr. Morteza (which were also hosting alot of hack/spam stuff which caused us more and more problems) is complaining why the server isn't in his account.

That's the story.

Regards,

Dirk

PS: Mr. Morteza, I advise you to stop complaining and take the loss. Find another provider and continue your business there.

PS2: WHT.nl is not a support forum of WorldStream

alborzgostar
19/11/09, 15:54
Why you do not copy my answers too and this is my answer:

1. when I paid for this server this my own server and you had no right to do such thing and let other person use my server and gave everyone who mailed you that it's their server by no document! I want to notice you who read this post is aware and professional and NO ONE with no DOCUMENT can use my server and THIS IS WORLDSTREAM.NL fault!

2. I proved by documents to dear WORLDSREAM.NL that it was their fault about sending spams and they don't still improve their weakness, and I don't know why they don't want to accept their weakness while I was their reseller and I want to had the best data center and improve their faults and I have suggested them the best options to have more clients and I'm sure they now use this suggestions!

I hope they'll understand their faults and I'm not their enemy at all but the matter is something else!!!

Dirkje
19/11/09, 16:01
Mr. Morteza, MAC addresses don't lie.

Modje, sluit dit topic aub. Hier heeft natuurlijk niemand wat aan.

Apoc
19/11/09, 16:05
Discussions like these don't belong here. This is a client-supplier issue and that doesn't belong on a public forum. You should work this out in private, or in case you cannot, go through the appropriate legal channels.