PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Help urgent.. i cant install the VB bulletins

spanish_gurl
03/01/09, 11:17
SORRY i write in English because m,y dutch is not so good
i have problem and i ask god to bless you with helping me

I have website histed by strato.nl .. m,y webdesigner also cant understand dutch but we manage through web ftb to upload pics for homepages
but our problem, we couldnt figure out how to install the vb bulletin since my webdesigner asked me he needs user name and password for the database and aplace where to upload the vb bulletins,m so i search the hosting i clikced on databasebeheer and beheer then to my datatbase
but we couldnt figure out how to make the password and the username and also where we can upload the vb bulletins
please if you can help me with simple way i will appreciate or if someone can upload the file to me
thans so much

Geert-Jan
03/01/09, 11:20
Strato don' t used databases on local servers I mean, so you have to look in your Control Panel or call Strato for acces on the database server.
Try your control panel first. I mean you make there the databases, but I (whe) are none Strato members here, so if it won' t work: try to call Strato....

ju5t
03/01/09, 11:22
Strato is active in Spain as well by the way: www.strato-alojamiento.es/webhosting/index.html

Maybe they can help you in your own language -- or you can transfer your website to them. Unless there is a specific reason for hosting with Strato in the Netherlands?

Wynand
03/01/09, 12:25
If you forward me the login details of your strato account by PM, I'll create a database+db users and forward all the required details for a vBulletin config.php file back to you.