PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : Dell server incl. Freehost script met add-ons en Domein

x3serve
11/04/08, 20:12
We hebben al een post staan op dit forum maar ik wou het even aanpassen met alle gegevens:

We hebben een 19 inch Dell PowerApp Web 100 server te koop met daarop het freehost script van http://www.freehost-script.com/

* P3 755MHz
* 512Mb (max 2Gb) RAM
* 2x Intel pro ethernet poorten
* Slimline floppydrive
* Slimline CD-ROM
* PCI poort
* RAIL kit

De Dell Web 100 server is 1U hoog.
Tevens zit de domeinnaam anolimit.com erbij.

Om het script te zien draaien kun je gaan naar de link hierboven maar je kunt het ook zien op de server http://www.anolimit.com

Als addon hebben we de ftp en ik dacht ook de paid hosting module. Hieronder een omschrijving van het pakket. Mocht je een vraag hebben dan ook even een PM zodat ik ook een email ontvang.

------------------------------------------
Description

Our Script includes all main features you need to run a successful webhosting service (free hosting or paid hosting). It comes with many important features like

* Real-Time traffic and space limit
* ads on the usersites (popUp, banner, layer)
* webftp (or ftp through a module)
* statistics (real-time)
* Caching

It is testet on servers with more than 80.000 customers (and more than 5 terrabyte,5120 Gb!, traffic) without any performance problems. You can easily set up also Paid Hosting, this is done through our Paid Hosting Module. Your customers can pay by PayPal,Wire Transfer,... The Script includes a subdomain service, and comes with a huge admin area, that serves serveral statistics concerning ads, views, hits, traffic. You can set absolute traffic or space limits, so you can be sure that your server does not produce more traffic than you want. Also a cronjob service is included, which automatically repairs and optimizes the script, you can auto delete heavy users that only produce traffic but no ad impressions. The Script is completly multilingual, serveral languages like french, english, german, italian, russian, spanish, netherland, turkish, arabic are included. Most things in the script are done automatically, so you normally don't have any work with the script. You can also set up an email forward address like username@domain.com with our email forward module.
Customer`s Reviews:

"The Webspace script is very well coded and easy to handle. Can make good money with it." (John Ralm)
"I am really impressed by the script, it is very fast on my server (currently 3019 users) and i am making some money with it. Really is worth the money" (M. Dorn)
"I bought the script, and think that it is totally worth the money, really a good script" (Tony Demser)

x3serve
18/04/08, 21:25
Is er wellicht iemand die alleen interesse heeft in het script ?

beetle
19/04/08, 08:35
Query 14: "update kunden set random_code = 'hjonggzfdmqsmqys' where id = '8'" (Unknown column 'random_code' in 'field list')

---

Query 7: "SELECT id FROM kunden WHERE online = 0 and random_code = 'hjonggzfdmqsmqys' and id = '8'" (Unknown column 'random_code' in 'where clause')
Error: The User could not be activated!

is er ook een werkende versie?