PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : English Speaking Admin Needed

kelso
06/01/08, 22:44
Hello,

I am looking for an english speaking admin who is able to do freelance level 3 admin work. I am looking to colocate within leaseweb. If you are interested please contact me:

wonko-edit: The forum rules state that any offer should be done through the forum. Please add some more information about the work and what a "level 3 admin" is.

Thanks a lot :o

SF-Jeroen
06/01/08, 23:43
Am I the only one who doesnt know what a Level 3 admin is?

And about what OS are you talking?

Technotop
06/01/08, 23:49
There are 3 levels, mostly the first level is the helpdesk/callcenter for the most easiest questions. The second level is the engineer to help the first level and there is a third level that has the most experience and knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Swiftway-UK
07/01/08, 12:14
How many servers are involved ?
We can offer you 24/7 system administration with guaranteed response within 1 hour trough our ticket system.

We have our own system admins and also cooperate/partner up with serverwizards (http://www.serverwizards.com) to give you the best system management experience possible for a very low price (from 35 euro to 55 euro excluding VAT per server per month).

kelso
08/01/08, 00:15
Hello thanks for the replies,

Level 3 is an admin who basically handles the top level work. Such as network creation, server installation etc.. all of the work will be hands on. You won't have to manage a server or anything like that.

Thanks