PDA

Bekijk Volledige Versie : looking for dedicated server/colocation

arnavch
17/12/07, 12:15
i am looking for dedicated server or colocation(cheap)
to reseller.

it should have minimum content restrictions.

please contact me at arnavchaudhary@gmail.com for more details.

SF-Jeroen
17/12/07, 12:20
We are not allowed to make offers in here, please ask a moderator to move your topic to "Shared / Colocated / Dedicated / Reseller / Registratie Aanvragen"

Besides that, what everyone over here needs to know:

- Operating System (Linux or Windows)
- Bandwith (in GB or Mbit 95%)
- Processor/RAM/Harddisc(size)

arnavch
17/12/07, 12:25
i am resellign so i will need different specs so i can provide to my clients.

i need linux.
bandwidth in GB(amount varying)

als, how do i request the mods? i cant understand any language except english

SF-Jeroen
17/12/07, 12:55
The mods do understand english, you can find them on the main page (blue names).

But what DO you want exactly;

There are different things:

Reseller Package, you get for example 50 GB bandwith and 10 Gb space, and a controlpanel. You can make packages for your clients with different specs. They have all the usual hostingfeatures (Controlpanels like DirectAdmin/Cpanel/Plesk). You cannot install programs or games, since you dont get root access. The hosting provider is responsible for hard & software maintenance.

Dedicated Server, you hire a server from a company, you have full root access (or admin on windows) The company does the hardware support for you (if something gets broken down, they replace it for free). You can take an additional SLA for software support. You can put whatever you want on it, controlpanels for webhosting, but also gameservers.

Colocation; You have to own the server, and you only pay for Bandwith, Power and Rackspace. This is cheaper, but you have to do your own management, so if something breaks down, you have to go to the datacentre (Netherlands!) and replace it yourself. Or you take another Hardware/Software SLA (Service Level Agreement). In that case the colocation provider does it for you, put that costs about 50+ euros per server per month + The costs of the new hardware.

arnavch
17/12/07, 19:51
i need edicate and colocation.
i know what is reseller and all that.

iam looking for acompanies who provide dedicated serevrs and/or colocation.